Once in a lifetime waterfront opportunity in Huntingtown on the Patuxent River! This one-of-a-kind waterfront property has been family owned for 30 years. Every single room in the main house has unobstructed water views with surreal sunsets. The back patio will treat owners and guests to a truly special resort-like experience, with one of the best pool locations on the river and 180 degree views of the water.
There are a total of 7 bedrooms, 5 full baths & 2 half baths on the main property parcel, which is approximately 1.6 acres. 4/5 bedrooms in the main house, 3/4 bedrooms in the detached garage apartment. Additionally, there's a detached custom stone garage, which can shelter 12-14 cars without lifts. This property could not be recreated at the list price. There is also an opportunity to purchase the neighboring property (not included in list price), which would complete a truly unique waterfront family compound on approximately 3.5 acres. Both properties are completely fenced by a ten foot privacy fence, complete with individual gates to access both properties separately.
1) Custom Stone Main House - Approximately 6,000 sq ft of living space w/ fully finished walk out basement. 4/5 bed, 3 full bath, 2 half baths. 2 car oversized attached garage. Water views from every room (including basement). Updated bathrooms (full steam shower in basement) and updated kitchen. Gym (which could be a pool house bar w/ full bath). Massive stone fireplace with a fireplace on each level for a total of three. The backyard features resort-like stone and paver hardscaping with pool, stone pool pump shed, custom hot tub patio, and fire pit. One of a kind waterfront gazebo. Maintenance free exterior 7" split cedar shake look (vinyl). All doors & windows facing West have been replaced with sunshade heat protection shield. Utilities feature a closed loop geothermal system. 45 KW Generator powers every building and utility during an outage.
2) Two Level Detached garage apartment with two custom decks both w/ water view. The top floor is currently being used as an office, but could be a 3 bed, 1 bath apartment with full kitchen. The main floor has a 1-2 bedroom studio apartment with kitchen and a full bath. The main floor also has an oversized two car garage workshop area.
3) Detached custom stone garage, which can shelter 12-15 cars without lifts. Nearly impossible to recreate in this location. This building is one-of-a-kind. 130 ft mural of riverview and waterfowl. Custom skim-stone floor.
4) 40,000 Paver driveway which serves as a storm water management system.
5) Full property sprinkler system (automatic rain and serves both properties - over 3 acres)
6) Pier recently redone within last 5 years with 2 boat lifts. One 15,000 pound boat lift with a grandfathered boat house and a second 40,000 pound boat lift that can accommodate up to a 40-50 ft boat with deep water.
7) All buildings, including gazebo and pool pump house, have a 50 year synthetic slate roof.
8) Priceless Landscaping, which was outsourced to an environmental engineer to provide optimal critical area protection. Landscape lights throughout with automatic timers set to your preference.
Courtesy of: Hutchins Properties Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 23rd September, 2021 2:04 AM